- From your Home screen, go to Settings > Safari
- For iOS 7: set Block Cookies to Never. For iOS 6 and below: set Accept Cookies to Always. Once this is set, you can browse the website normally.
Chrome for Android
- Open the Browser
- Go to Menu > Settings > Privacy & security. Or, go to Menu > More > Settings and find "Privacy settings."
- Make sure Accept Cookies is checked or switched On. Once this is set, you can browse the website normally.
- Open Chrome.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Content settings.
- You'll find the menu icon in the top-right corner.
- Make sure Accept Cookies is checked.
- Once this is set, you can browse OverDrive-powered websites normally.
Show Instructions for More Browsers